An HA (High Availability) group is a collection of two on-premise hosts, which are located in the same IP space, and can serve the same set of leases for an HA group.
To view the list of HA groups, complete the following:
From the Cloud Services Portal, click Manage -> IPAM/DHCP -> HA Groups.
The application displays the following information:
- NAME: Displays the name of the HA group.
- DESCRIPTION: Displays additional information about the HA group.
- HA CONFIGURATION: Displays whether the configuration is Active/Active, Active/Passive, or Advanced Active/Passive.
- ON-PREMISE HOST 1: Displays the on-prem host associated with the HA group.
- ON-PREMISE HOST 2: Displays the on-prem host associated with the HA group.
You can also perform the following in this tab:
Click to select and reorder the columns to be displayed on the interface.
Click -> Edit next to an HA group, or select the check box for the respective HA group and click Edit to modify an HA group.
Click -> Delete next to an HA group, or select the respective HA group and click Delete to delete an HA group.
Select an HA group to view additional details like HA Configuration, On-Prem Host, or Port. If you do not want to view the details in the right panel, click .
Enter the value that you want to search in the Search text box. The application displays the list of records matching the keyword in the text box.
Click to filter the objects by Name, Description, and HA Configuration.
You can perform the following actions:
This page has no comments.