You can create option groups and associate multiple option groups or option spaces with it.
To view the list of option groups:
- From the Cloud Services Portal, click Manage -> IPAM/DHCP -> Option Groups.
- The application displays the following information:
- NAME: Displays the name of the option group.
- DESCRIPTION: Displays additional information about the option group.
You can also do the following in this tab:
Click to reorder the columns.
Click -> Edit or select the check box for the respective record and click the Edit button to modify an option group.
Select an option group to view additional details. If you do not want to view the details in the right panel, click .
Enter the value that you want to search in the Search text box. The application displays the list of records matching the keyword in the text box.
Click to filter the objects by Name and Description.
- Click -> Move to Recycle Bin to move the object to the recycle bin. You can restore the object later or delete it permanently as required. For more information, see Recycle Bin.
You can perform the following actions:
This page has no comments.