To create a GSS-TSIG entry, complete the following:
- In the Cloud Services Portal, click Manage > Keys > GSS-TSIG.
- Click Upload Keytab File.
- Configure the following on the Upload Keytab File screen:
- Key File: Click Key File to find and select the file.
- Description: Provide a brief description.
- Tags: Click Add to associate a key with the on-prem host, and specify the following:
KEY: Enter a meaningful name for the key, such as a location or a department.
VALUE: Enter a value for the key. For information about tags, see Managing Tags.
- Click Save & Close, or click Cancel.
For conceptual information about GSS-TSIG, see Configuring GSS-TSIG.
This page has no comments.