This report shows which DHCP clients are issuing the most requests over time. This can be very useful in identifying misbehaving clients that are sending too many DHCP requests.
- To filter the report by DHCP server or duration, choose the applicable objects from the Show drop-down menus located below the top action menu:
- DHCP Server: Select All DHCP Servers, or one or more specific DHCP servers to view the respective data.
- Duration: Select the time period.
- To filter the report by fields, click and choose the field.
- To search for a particular entry, enter the keyword in the Search field.
- To export the report in CSV format, click Export.
The following fields are shown in the table:
- TIMESTAMP: Shows the timestamp of the lease.
- CLIENT DNS NAME: Shows the DNS name of the client.
- MAC ADDRESS: Shows the MAC address of the client.
- DHCP FINGERPRINT: Shows the DHCP fingerprint.
- IP ADDRESS: Shows the IP address for the lease.
- DHCP SERVER NAME: Shows the name of the DHCP server.
- DHCP SERVER IP: Shows IP address of the DHCP server.
- DHCP RANGE: Shows the DHCP range.
This page has no comments.