This is an extensive report that shows detailed information regarding each DNS query and response for each DNS server, displayed over a defined time period. The time of the query and response, the queried name, the DNS View, the device and user making the query, and more are provided.
- To filter the report by DNS server or duration, choose the applicable objects from the Show drop-down menus located below the top action menu:
- DNS Server: Select All DNS Servers or one or more specific DNS servers to view the respective data.
- Duration: Select the time period.
- To filter the report by fields, click and choose the field.
- To search for a particular entry, enter the keyword in the Search field.
- To export the report in CSV format, click Export.
The following fields are shown in the table:
- TIMESTAMP: Shows the timestamp of the DNS query.
- QUERY: Shows DNS query.
- RESPONSE: Shows the response for each DNS server.
- QUERY TYPE: Shows the resource record.
- DNS VIEW: Shows the DNS view.
- DEVICE IP: Shows the IP address of the device that sent a query.
- MAC ADDRESS: Shows the MAC address of the client.
- DHCP FINGERPRINT: Shows the DHCP fingerprint.
- CLIENT HOST NAME: Shows the hostname of the client.
This page has no comments.