If MFA (multi-factor authentication) is already activated for the selected domain, you cannot activate the 3rd party IdP until you have deactivated MFA for that domain.
To configure 3rd party IdP settings, complete the following:
- Configuring IdP Authentication
- Generate audience keys
- Create a SAML 2.0 Application for OKTA
Create a SAML 2.0 Application for Azure AD
Create SAML 2.0 Federation for ForgeRock
- Map IdP user groups to CSP user groups (optional)
- Test 3rd party IdP authentication
- Activate 3rd party IdP authentication
You can also perform the following after you set up 3rd party IdP authentication:
This page has no comments.