Note that a user must be part of the IdP (identify provider) application created for Infoblox SSO in order to log in to the Support Portal. In addition, to ensure that the user has the same permissions after SSO authentication, Infoblox validates the user's email address in the subjectNAMEID provided in the SAML response. For information, see Configuring 3rd Party IdP.
Use this URL to access the SSO Portal: https://sso.infoblox.com/
You can perform the following functions through the SSO Portal:
- Configure authentication for the Infoblox Cloud Services Portal (CSP), SSO Portal (SSOP), and Support Portal, using SSO via supported third-party IdPs (Identity Providers).
- Enable MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) for CSP, SSOP, and Support Portal users not configured for IdP federation SSO.
- Map IdP user groups to CSP user groups for just-in-time (JIT) user provisioning and automatic group assignment that applies to CSP users only.
- Manage administrators for the SSO Portal.
A SSO Portal account is automatically provisioned when your organization purchases an Infoblox SaaS (software as a service) product. The initial technical contact for your Infoblox SaaS account can log in to the SSO Portal using the same credentials you use to log in to the Infoblox Cloud Services Portal and Support Portal. Contact Infoblox Technical Support if you experience difficulties with the SSO Portal.
If your organization has not purchased an Infoblox SaaS product, you will need to contact Infoblox Technical Support for SSO Portal account initialization
When you log in to the SSO Portal, you see the following in the left pane:
- Authentication: This is the default tab when you log in. You can configure 3rd party IdPs and MFA in this tab. For more information, see the following:
- User Access: You can manage domain users and portal admins in this tab. For more information, see the following:
- Account Selection: The label of this tab displays the name of the currently selected account. You can see a list of available accounts and switch to a different account. For more information, see the following:
- User Options: The label of this tab displays the name of the user. You can sign out by clicking Sign Out to end your current SSO Portal session.
- Help: You can click Support, to be redirected to the Infoblox Support page.
This page has no comments.