To view the Custom Lookalike Monitoring activity page, do the following:
- Log in to the Cloud Services Portal.
- From the Cloud Services Portal, click Reports -> Lookalike Domains.
- On the Activity page, the following information can be viewed:
- DETECTED: The date and time of detection for the lookalike domain.
- WATCHED DOMAIN: The domain added to the organization's lookalike domain watch list. This is the legitimate domain which a list of potential lookalike domains is compared against.
- LOOKALIKE: The name of the lookalike domain or lookalike host attempting to mimic the legitimate domain or host as reported by the organization and added to the watch list. Clicking on a listed lookalike domain or lookalike host will direct you to Dossier. On the Dossier report page, you can verify if a the lookalike domain or host is associated with any known malicious activity.
- EXPLANATION: An added explanation by the organization at the time a legitimate domain is added to the watch list.
Show: You can view records based on time reported. Viewing options include Last 24 hours, Last 7 days, or Last 30 days. By selecting a viewing option, only events occurring within the selected time frame will be displayed on the page.
You can also do the following in this tab:
Click to select the columns you want to display or use the arrow keys to reorder the columns.
- Enter the value that you want to search in the Search text box. The Cloud Services Portal displays the list of records that match the keyword in the text box.
Click and then to filter data by the available values.
- Click Export to download a CSV file containing a list of watched domains, lookalike domains, lookalike hosts, and comments from the Activity page.
- Click Add to custom list to add a lookalike domain to a custom list.
For additional information on monitoring lookalike domains, see the following:
This page has no comments.