command displays a list of the peers of the NTP server, along with status information about each peer.
This command has no arguments.
Infoblox > show ntp
remote refid st t when poll reach delay offset jitter
*LOCAL(1) LOCAL(1) 12 l 47 64 377 0.000 0.000 0.008
When you execute the
show ntp command, the NIOS appliance displays the following information:
- remote: The IP address of the remote peer.
- refid: Identifies the reference clock.
- st: The stratum of the remote peer.
- t: The type of the peer, such as local, unicast or broadcast.
- when: When the last packet was received.
- poll: The polling interval, in seconds.
- reach: The reachability register, in octal numerals.
- delay: The current estimated delay, in seconds.
- offset: The offset of the peer clock relative to the local clock, in milliseconds.
- jitter: The estimated time error of the system clock.
This page has no comments.