The Infoblox IPAM adapter for RHOSP should be installed on all the controller nodes that are running your
neutron-server. The installation consists of the following steps:
- Configure the Infoblox Grid, as described in Configuring the Infoblox Grid.
- Modify neutron.conf and nova.conf, as described in Modifying the OpenStack Configuration.
- Install the adapter module on the controller nodes that are running, as described in Installing the IPAM Driver.
- Start the Infoblox IPAM Agent on the controller nodes that are running, as described in Starting the Infoblox IPAM Agent.
- Create extensible attributes, as described in Creating Extensible Attribute Definitions and Network View Associations.
This page has no comments.